Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick is here. :)

+2
Poke
Patrick
6 posters

Go down

Do you welcome Patrick in this forum with all your heart? XD

Patrick is here. :) Vote_lcap80%Patrick is here. :) Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Patrick is here. :) Vote_lcap20%Patrick is here. :) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Patrick is here. :) Vote_lcap0%Patrick is here. :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Patrick is here. :) Empty Patrick is here. :)

Post by Patrick Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 am

Hello! Hi! Hola! Bonjour!
My name is Patrick.
I am 14 years old, turning 15 on October 24, 2010.
I am currently in Senior High. Guess why?
--I study here in the Philippines, where the sun shines everyday. Haha. XD Seriously, it is because here in our country, the basic education is only for 10 years, instead of 12. As well as this, I was accelerated by 1 level, so here I am now, about to face college life within a couple months with my very young age. Very Happy

Anyway, moving on...
Let me tell you some secrets that only I know. Wink
I am kind XD, innocent Wink, silent, simple, and nice. I am responsible, trustworthy, and honest. I am not used to socialize with people personally, but instead, I socialize with them in the Internet, which for me is somehow a negative thing. :]

I am fond of using Facebook and Tumblr. I really have fun using these things as well as joining forums about social networks and general discussions. Very Happy

I was a support administrator of Dynamic Profile Codes (which already doesn't exist due to different anomalies happened, since I left the forum almost five months ago). I was also a forum analyst/reviewer of ForuMansion, but since I became very busy with school stuff, I left the forum as well. I also used to administer my own forum, Etcetera. However, I lost time for it and until now, time still disallows me to continue administering it. So for now, here I am, made myself available here in a forum mainly about my most favorite social networking site ever. XD

So there, haha. Kinda short, or maybe lengthy enough to tell something about me. :]

I hope that I can meet new friends in this forum. As well as this, I hope that I can learn many things from the different topics of this forum as well as from the different forum members. May I also share my thoughts and experiences with you, that you may share your thoughts and experiences with me as well. Very Happy

Notes:
• Treat me the way you want me to treat you. XD
• You can talk to me thru chat or thru PMs. I don't bite. ;]

That's all and thank you for reading my introduction thread. Happy Eyes
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Patrick is here. :) Empty Re: Patrick is here. :)

Post by Poke Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Hey Patrick,

Welcome to FBF! I hope you have a great time here. Wink I hope I can talk to you on the chat box sometime. See you, best luck for college even if you at a young age, Its so cool to be the almost the same age as you but your a couple of months older than me which is cool! See you laterz! Bye Very Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey, I think I've seen you around before. Anyways, it's always good to introduce again if you're coming back. Welcome back, hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable stay! Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Hello & Welcome!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Poke wrote:Hey Patrick,

Welcome to FBF! I hope you have a great time here. Wink I hope I can talk to you on the chat box sometime. See you, best luck for college even if you at a young age, Its so cool to be the almost the same age as you but your a couple of months older than me which is cool! See you laterz! Bye Very Happy
Sure, I will have a great time here and you can talk to me on the chatbox sometime.
Thanks for welcoming me and for wishing me luck for college. See you later too. Happy Eyes

The Listener wrote:Hey, I think I've seen you around before. Anyways, it's always good to introduce again if you're coming back. Welcome back, hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable stay! Wink
Hehe.,yes, I just came back. :]
Thanks for welcoming me again. Very Happy

Fayde wrote:Hello & Welcome!
Hi to you too and thanks for welcoming me. Happy
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Ohhh yeahhh a Filipino like me Awesome Face But im in Canada :] See you in teh CB 'ading' Tongue
and welcome welcome welcome to TheFacebookForum!
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Very Happy
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 am

Hey. Sweet introduction. See you around.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down