Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding friends

3 posters

Go down

Adding friends Empty Adding friends

Post by mkinyl Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi there. I noticed that if I try and too many people - even peopel I know, I get blocked by FB. Is there a limit as to hoe many people I can ad within a given timeframe before FB tried to block me?

Thanks!
mkinyl
mkinyl
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Adding friends Empty Re: Adding friends

Post by Admin Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 am

There isn't a fixed amount... you just have to be moderate. And if Facebook says you can't send a request because you 'don't know' someone (even though you ironically do), instead of trying over and over again and then the same with other people, wait a couple days, add some more mutual friends, then try again. That's one workaround.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 pm

mkinyl wrote:Hi there. I noticed that if I try and too many people - even peopel I know, I get blocked by FB. Is there a limit as to hoe many people I can ad within a given timeframe before FB tried to block me?

Thanks!

But...do you know them in real life and not just via Facebook or a web site?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mkinyl Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 am

"But...do you know them in real life and not just via Facebook or a web site?"

No I don't know them in real life. Doesn't matter. Facebook is not about ONLY adding people you know personally in real life. It's about networking.... making contacts... making new friends.... becoming freinds with, and talking to and sharing war stories with friends of your real freinds...I am not saying you should add the entire planet - no, but anyone that thinks you should not add people you aren't already friends with in real life, should GET a life.
mkinyl
mkinyl
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

mkinyl wrote:"But...do you know them in real life and not just via Facebook or a web site?"

No I don't know them in real life. Doesn't matter. Facebook is not about ONLY adding people you know personally in real life. It's about networking.... making contacts... making new friends.... becoming freinds with, and talking to and sharing war stories with friends of your real freinds...I am not saying you should add the entire planet - no, but anyone that thinks you should not add people you aren't already friends with in real life, should GET a life.

I think you may not be 'up- to -speed 'with Facebook's approach to who a 'Friend' is and who they will allow you to consider to be a Friend ..

This is a Facebook rule and policy and one we are unable to control ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down