Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot create group

3 posters

Go down

cannot create group Empty cannot create group

Post by alien Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 pm

I logged into my account, went to create a new group, named the group and selected public. A box came up asking me to add members however whenever I tried to type in an existing friends name, it was not taken. Basically I could not add any members, continually got prompted to add members and finally had to click cancel to get rid of the message box. Am I just stupid or is something not working properly? I tried it on another persons account and it went fine. My account is new and my 4 friends are also new additions. Could this be a timing issue?
alien
alien

Back to top Go down

cannot create group Empty Re: cannot create group

Post by Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 am

Yeah, this seems to be a bug... another person came here with the exact same issue yesterday.

In order to get it fixed, report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Glasses
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 am

Moved from Group to AR

So that Members know who does and who does not still require help we are reviewing each Help Section ; I note that there have been no replies on this thread for a week ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down