Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi Select a verification method

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hi Select a verification method Empty hi Select a verification method

Post by yannick Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 am

hi all
i get always this message when i try to log me.
someone can explain me what happen?

Step 1
Restore the account

Select a verification method

To continue, you must provide your phone number. This allows verification measure to strengthen the principle of a community of users using their true identity on Facebook.

Receive a text message

no other option for log me...
and i dont have cell phone
someone can help me to understand here?

yann
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

hi Select a verification method Empty Re: hi Select a verification method

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

Unless you borrow someone's mobile phone, your account won't be able to be enabled Sad It takes 2-3 weeks without you logging in for Facebook to add a new verification method (photos, e-mail, etc.).
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 am

sorry to wrong of section.
as i can understand im Dang to wait 2-3week if i dont have cell phone?
and i was already unactivate since one month already cauz of this prob.
im really sad....
now no way for me to recup my account?

yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 am

Or you could find someone you trust who owns a mobile phone, and ask him/her for his mobile number. Then they'd send you back the confirmation code.

I'd do it, but sadly my mobile is already linked to my account. Perhaps you can ask a friend, or any other member on this forum Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 am

yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 am

yannick wrote:...

No need to spam. You've been already suggested what you can do. Up to you to take my advice or leave it.

And as a reminder, we're NOT an official forum, so none of us can get your account back for you or add another verification method. You can either wait a couple weeks to get another method, or ask someone for his/her mobile number. That's it.

If you have nothing else to add, I'll mark this topic as solved.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:01 am

im just disgust i come to buy for 260$ and cant profit of my purchass.
u come to say me someone can help me here and u want solved the post...
im just disgust to see of how we can treat a client in your home..
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 am

Have you taken the time to read that we're NOT an official forum? None of us here works for Facebook, we're not affiliated or owned by them, and therefore, we are NOT representing them. And you're NOT my/our client.

If you disgust their service, you can go complain at Facebook (not here). We're a group of fans that provide unofficial support and try to help as much as we can. And again, I've already told you 2 workarounds, so that you don't need to buy a cellphone. Read them! Happy

And it's not Facebook's problem that you don't own a mobile, nor they care. Roadblock is an automated system that disables your account rights temporarily for security reasons, until you verify you're the owner of the account. And a bot/algorithm will give you the proper verification method for you to verify that. So sorry if you can't do it, but there's CURRENTLY, for 2 weeks, no other way to do something else.

I'm saying this again. You can stay here complaining all you want (I don't work for Facebook so I honestly don't care of your opinion towards the company) and not get your account back ever again, or wait a couple weeks to get a different method (photo recognition, e-mail, birthday date, etc.). Or better then, why don't you just borrow someone's phone to do it instead of causing such a scandal? When I didn't own a mobile and I had to add one to my account, I asked one of this forum's members (Poke) for her mobile number, and then she sent me the confirmation code. That took me 2 minutes... don't you think it's a good idea?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 am

yannick wrote: hi all
i get always this message when i try to log me.
someone can explain me what happen?

Step 1
Restore the account

To continue, you must provide your phone number. This allows verification measure to strengthen the principle of a community of users using their true identity on Facebook.

Receive a text message

no other option for log me...
and i dont have cell phone
someone can help me to understand here?

yann

If you had read other posts on here you would have noticed that not all of us have cell phones so you have a land line ..yes?

Then they should accept that option from you ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I would like to apologize for last night.
I'm just royally disappointed about what happened to me.
I did not want to be mean to you.
I apologize.
yann
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 am

yannick wrote:I would like to apologize for last night.
I apologize.yann

OK; now tell us if you did as requested and gave Facebook a Land -line phone number?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

I do not give my land line has facebook. Sorry for the long response time but I am very busy in time with the works.
unfortunately I do not know anyone who has a cell tellephone and for the request to change the method for me to log in I do not know how exactly.j 'I send my information to facebook has identity card to prove to them that the account struts I was going in the option''I have no cell phone.
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 am

If you look carefully you will see an option to give Facebook a Land line phone number...they can then contact you on that number to give you a Code to get you back into Facebook....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

omg sorry for the time ruby i have worked 12hour consecutive today im really tired.
where is this option exactly
Step 1
Restore the account

Receive a text message

need help?(----------------i have clic there

after a page open for ask u your name account,birthday ,identity card.(with picture birthday)
i sended it to facebook but i receive nothing from them.

the option u are speak is there or its in your profil/configuration?

thx again ruby for the help really i appreciate.

yannick
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 am

yannick wrote:I would like to apologize for last night.
I apologize.yann

No worries, I understand your frustation. You'd be surpized with the insulting and disrespecful comments we get by angry and frustated people everyday... yours wasn't really that bad Tongue

yannick wrote:after a page open for ask u your name account,birthday ,identity card.(with picture birthday)

Really? I've been roadblocked, and never saw that. What's the link to that page? Could you copy & paste the whole thing, please?

And just out of curiosity... how long have you been roadblocked? It takes about a week or two to get a new verification method. So far I know and have done these,

1. Photo recognition
2. Mobile confirmation
3. Confirmation code via e-mail
4. Confirming date of birth

Also, how long have you been using Facebook? I've noticed that if your account is quite new, it can take even longer to get a new method. Now if your account is rather 'old', you get at least 2 methods by default.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 pm

im unactive since 1 month 1/2
and tonight i tryed to log me for show to u and this does not work this indic to me tonight that my account is unactived i dont know why.
this message :

Facebook vous permet de rester en contact et d’échanger avec les personnes qui vous entourent.
Ouverture d'une session Facebook
Compte désactivé

Votre compte a été désactivé. Si vous avez des questions ou des inquiétudes, vous pouvez visiter notre Foire Aux Questions ici.
Connexion en tant que :

'Yannick Maloney'
Email:*****

Vous n’êtes pas 'Yannick?
Mot de passe :
Garder ma session active
ou S’inscrire sur Facebook

Mot de passe oublié?

really i dont know what wrong with my account........
i have no answer from facebook
i get my account inactive since 1month and i buyed for 260$ after i buyed for 260$ 5min after my account was unactive (after i tryed to create a other account and same prob with the new account)for 1month.ireceive a message(botmessage) from facebook who said:something of malicious have been discover on your account we have unactivate your account by security.u can get your account on this link.and i get this method option sms all the month for login me(then i cant log me i have no cell phone) and i had pict login method before.i dont understand why this option is there. after 1month i receive a message from facebook u have 35invitation friend for see your friend go this link after i go to this link i can enter in my account after 1month then happy to enter in my account after one month i invite the 35people who invited me like friend and 5min after this option sms unactive my account again and tonight the message have change i cant log me this indic me my account is unactivate what the hell ?? what happen?
i dont know....
i was factured on my bill in double with a interval irregular(the person who saw my bill say me:its impossible that u are factured 2x in a interval of 2secondes
then the person have annul all other double number$ with interval irregular
when i buyed for 260$ 5minute after my account get unactive for 'i dont know the reason'i was angree i cant profit of what i buyed.
now im disgust as i said before.
then i try to understand what happen with my account but nobody can answer why i get this prob.
i have writte 5time to facebook i have writte zynga who said me to recontact facebook.then 5time contact facebook and never answer.
then im here for try to understand?
am i hacked?
what happen?i dont know....
my accouunt is unactivate since 1month 1/2

when i saw that facebook dont answer me and zynga return me to facebook
angree i have begin a Complaint Consumer Protection.
what can i doing of more?
nothing

its all the history.

Yann
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 am

Compte désactivé

Votre compte a été désactivé. Si vous avez des questions ou des inquiétudes, vous pouvez visiter notre Foire Aux Questions ici.

So it seems you weren't roadblocked (as I first thought), but disabled. Sad This has already happened to be twice already (and same as your case, it was a mistake thanks to the stupid Facebook bot that disables 'bad people' accounts.

Unfortunately, it's really difficult to get your account back if it was disabled. Even though it was mistakenly done, there are lots of cases like yours that Facebook ignores. You can try contacting them to reconsider [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and e-mailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] using the e-mail address you used for your Facebook account, explaining the reasons. Not many people are lucky enough to get replies back... I wasn't one of them, and had to set up a new account.

But anyways, what do you mean that you bought $260? Facebook credits? Money in a Facebook game?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 am

As far as I am aware, no actual money is ever 'exchanged' on any Facebook game ; are you telling us you have given ( somehow) actual money on a Facebook game? If so, by what method was it paid?

Or, are you telling us that someone has removed from a Bank account in the real world some money you have ?

What please is the URL you have used to get into Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm

to answer you ruby I buy cash warstorm and after having purchased for $ 260 was disabled my account after 5 minutes (I wanted to buy more but ....) I use the DAO service (payment by phone bill (and as I explained above J was charged double at irregular intervals) and also I forgot to specify that I had often problems with the confirmation number.
I mean that when the answering machine asking me the confirmation number the number seemed to me invalid because the answering certain number refused and the number is in my face display at bottom of page to purchase DAO service I can not even wrong Error after typing test 2-3 times and he refused the numbers yet I was forced to close the page to have a valid number the answering accepte. so i guess it's a problem with their system.

The Listener and thank you for the address I'll see it Monday when I'm on leave.

for my opinion I'll try out your address but I will continue my complaint with consumer protection because I am really dissatisfied.

yann
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

If I read your post correctly my research suggests you have tried to download( or even use) a method that will help you to cheat at Facebook Games?

Am I right or wrong?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

no you're wrong I never use any software or other hack. I apologize if the translation of my message is bad but I have no use of cheat or hack. why you are referring to this?
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 am

Please tell us what happens when you go to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plus;Warstorm is a Game on Facebook but why do you seek to buy it with real money??

and after having purchased for $ 260 was disabled my account after 5 minutes

From where did you buy it? Please give us the link.........
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:58 pm

i buyed cash warstorm with (DAO bill by phone)

before i had the sms option
now my account is disabled for i dont know the reason

Ouverture d'une session Facebook
Compte désactivé

Courriel :
Mot de passe :
Garder ma session active
ou S’inscrire sur Facebook

Mot de passe oublié?
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yannick Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:00 pm

DAO link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the option DAO appears in the choice method paiment in warstorm game on facebook.

tomorow i call protection of consummers for know the news about.
if they do not reactivate my account I will continue to prove my innocence and rode to the small claim with facebook.
that's all I have to do.
I am writing to you my links to The Listener

The Link Exchange its not Have to facebook.com fb.com now.
they do not steal me my money without that i defend me.
i swear.
im someone honest i work for my money and i have no time to lost with this history
its for this reason that i call protection of consummer too.

i mean: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please use @fb.com for Facebook Corporate email‏

2010-12-11

no-reply@f​b.com

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* Envoyer un courrier électronique
* Rechercher un message électronique

Ajouter aux contacts
À [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
De : no-reply@fb.com
Envoyé : 11 décembre 2010 18:49:50
À : veemoth666@hotmail.com

message by facebook bot
Dear Sender:

Facebook has changed its corporate email address domain from @facebook.com to @fb.com.

Your message has been delivered to the intended recipient, but please update your contact details with (address)@fb.com for future correspondence. You will not receive this message again if you utilize (address)@fb.com. We will not be forwarding any email sent to @facebook.com corporate email addresses past January 5th, 2011.

Regards,
Facebook

for my opinion i think that its a accumulation of page close in DAO service (the number invalid who give to u ,forced to close the page for get a valid number)
you can not buy it because you've reached your limit for this month and 5min after i Receive this message from bot facebook bot:

Avertissement de Facebook concernant la sécurité‏

Pour afficher des messages liés à celui-ci, regroupez les messages par conversation.
2010-11-06

Facebook

notification+kr4mamq25mgr@facebookmail.com
Facebook
notification+kr4mamq25mgr@facebookmail.com

À 'Yannick Maloney'
De : Facebook (notification+kr4mamq25mgr@facebookmail.com)
Envoyé : 6 novembre 2010 22:25:41
À : 'Yannick Maloney' (veemoth666@hotmail.com)

Bonjour 'Yannick Maloney',

Nous avons détecté une activité suspecte sur votre compte Facebook et nous l’avons suspendu temporairement par mesure de sécurité.

Vous pouvez regagner le contrôle de votre compte en vous connectant sur Facebook et en suivant les instructions qui s’afficheront à l’écran.

Assurez vous bien de visiter le centre d’aide de Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/) pour de plus amples informations relatives à ces questions de sécurité et nous faire savoir si vous avez besoin d’aide.

Merci,
Facebook Security Team

translation:
Hello, Yannick Maloney '

We have detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and we have temporarily suspended for security reasons.

You can regain control of your account by logging on to Facebook and following the instructions that appear on the screen.

Be sure to visit the well center using Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/) for more information about these security issues and let us know if you need help.

Thank you,
Facebook Security Team

after this message the hell begin
my method of verification have change
and never receive message bot for change of method
and after one month when i was capable to enter in my account:

Bonjour 'Yannick,
Vous n’avez pas utilisé Facebook depuis un certain temps.Vous avez raté des notifications pendant votre absence.

40 messages 1 invitation à un groupe 3 invitations à des évènements
6 salutations 35 demandes d’amitié 1 suggestion d’ami(e)

Merci,
L'équipe Facebook

Connectez-vous et communiquez
Connexion

Pour vous connecter à Facebook, suivez ce lien :

2minute after the method sms is again there and cant get access to my account again until them unactive my account....

the only prob in this history as i can see its i never receive the message bot verification method

yann
yannick
yannick
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 pm

A verification method should appear where you can give Facebook a Land line phone number ; they will phone you and give you the detail you need to get back into Facebook

As to the safety of the computer...that is a different matter ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next