Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"?

5 posters

Go down

how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"? Empty how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"?

Post by jadolfo Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:22 pm

i dont want my friends see my mutual friends Cat Happy Eyes

Moved from General Discussion to Facebook Support Friend etc
jadolfo
jadolfo

Back to top Go down

how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"? Empty Re: how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"?

Post by Josh Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

I think you mean that you don't want your friends to see your mutual friends with another person.

If that is correct,

Account ==) Privacy Settings ==) View Settings (this is located next to the text that says "Connecting on Facebook
Control basic information your friends will use to find you on Facebook.) ==) See your friend list

Cheers!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"? Empty Re: how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"?

Post by Admin Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

iFacebook wrote:Account ==> Privacy Settings ==> View Settings (this is located next to the text that says "Connecting on Facebook
Control basic information your friends will use to find you on Facebook.) ==> See your friend list

Great answer, but I'm afraid that won't hide mutual friends. There's no way to do it Very Happy what you suggested only hides your Friend List from others, but they will still be able to see what mutual friends you have with them Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how can i remove "see friendship" or "mutual friends"? Empty Facebook untrustworthy, as evidenced by Mutual Friends abuse

Post by BridgeBuilderKiwi Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Despite iFacebook's lengthy post on Mutual Friends being a killer app, I will not see it that way until Facebook restores users' ability to opt out of inclusion in the app; that is, until users can prevent their mutual friends with another user from being displayed. My regard for Facebook plummeted when that ability was removed; they had shown disregard for people's privacy and continue to do so. Facebook is an untrustworthy repository of information. People are best treating Facebook with caution.
BridgeBuilderKiwi
BridgeBuilderKiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Moved from Friend to AR

>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down