Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas

3 posters

Go down

Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas Empty Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas

Post by robert.goldsmith3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 pm

About two days ago, I started noticing, in tagging and some areas where I need to enter the name of a "friend", that it would not pop up their FB name in a box, acknowledging they are an FB user and one who is friends with me. I moved to the new interface a couple of weeks ago and can't think of any changes I've made to cause this. Firefox 4.0b8 (yes, a beta but it was working fine until a couple days ago). Also Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.) It work in some areas and not others. Sorry I can't be more specific.
Glasses
robert.goldsmith3
robert.goldsmith3

Back to top Go down

Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas Empty Re: Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

It work in some areas and not others.

What do you mean by this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas Empty Re: Can't tag friends in photos and some other areas

Post by robert.goldsmith3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

I mean that it doesn't replace my typing with the familiar little "cell" containing the name of a Facebook user. I just type in the full name and nothing happens and it won't let me click through and tag properly. In some other areas, as well, it won't pop up the acknowledged FB user name. Don't know how else to explain. Normally, when you type in a friend's name it acknowledges by creating a little grey cell containing the name. Thanks.
robert.goldsmith3
robert.goldsmith3

Back to top Go down

Post by robert.goldsmith3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Sorry, Ruby. I meant I'll have the problem in tagging friends in pictures but not, maybe, in addressing a message, for example.
robert.goldsmith3
robert.goldsmith3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Have you tried any other web browser that isn't Firefox yet?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Moved from Other to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down