Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes

2 posters

Go down

Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes Empty Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes

Post by advisor Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Hello again-
Thanks for the help along the way. You introduced me to the fbml and now I would like to make an intro page. I read the tutorial and it seems that it sould work but when I insert the iTunes html code for my podcast stream, (Same code that workd on my Joomla site) it does not show up at all.

Has anyone posted their itunes generated icon and stream on a fbml page yet? If so how?
Many thanks.
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes Empty Re: Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes

Post by advisor Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Okay!
I figured it out. iTunes for some reason inserted the "quot" in the link on several places. I removed it and Voila!
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes Empty Re: Facebook FBML issues with Podcast html from iTunes

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Not sure why you posted this in the General Section so moved from there to Facebook support other problems
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by advisor Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

advisor wrote:Thanks

Actually ; is this solved???
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down