Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent)

3 posters

Go down

Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent) Empty Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent)

Post by Arsalan Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 am

I created a page and it had amost 3500 fans. I accidently deleted myself from the admin but it didnt prompt me that I was about to delete myself from admin rights. Now the page doesnt have any admins. I want to have that page back at any cost. Please help me. I was the creator of the page.
Please help. Would be grateful.

Moved from Facebook General to Facebook Support Fans etc section

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post moved to correct section)
Arsalan
Arsalan

Back to top Go down

Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent) Empty Re: Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent)

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 am

Sorry, but sadly Facebook can't be contacted about that. I'm afraid you will no longer have admin rights for that page, it's happened to me as well Sad
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent) Empty Re: Help required regarding facebook page admin (urgent)

Post by Josh Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Once you remove all admins, there is no way to gain access to your fan page.

so moved to Solved
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down