Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add new specific tab to my fan page

2 posters

Go down

Add new specific tab to my fan page Empty Add new specific tab to my fan page

Post by radiolizfm Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Hello,

I have two questions about my fan page:

First I would like to know how to create a new tab with a specific name. All I can do is to add one that already exits, but I saw it possible on another fan page.

Second when I made my fan page I called it local bussiness. Can I changed it now to company?

Thanks for the time,

Ana Vieira.

radiolizfm
radiolizfm

Back to top Go down

Add new specific tab to my fan page Empty Re: Add new specific tab to my fan page

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 pm

For your first question, read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

For your second question, it's not possible to change the type of page. But you can create a new one labeled as "Company" if you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Add new specific tab to my fan page Empty Re: Add new specific tab to my fan page

Post by radiolizfm Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 am

I will read all facebook tutorials Happy Thank you.
radiolizfm
radiolizfm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 am

No probs, and glad you like them! Very Happy The full list can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down