Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game-specific feed

5 posters

Go down

game-specific feed Empty game-specific feed

Post by grendel25 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

As of this morning, when I click on "Game Requests" I no longer get feeds from the specific games I'm playing on FB. Instead, I see Most Recommended, Newest, and Friends Playing. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can I get just the Farmville feed to show, for example?
grendel25
grendel25

Back to top Go down

game-specific feed Empty Re: game-specific feed

Post by trushworth Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 pm

It appears FB is rolling out something new. My Game Feed is completely missing and the News feed can't be filtered for a specific game.

Has some announcement been posted that I have missed?
trushworth
trushworth

Back to top Go down

Post by grendel25 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

My wife's account still has the "old" functionality, but not mine. And I didn't mess with any of my settings, so it's definitely something FB is doing. And it sucks. How are we supposed to track multiple feeds, or pay attention to what we're interested in?
grendel25
grendel25

Back to top Go down

Post by trushworth Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 am

We're in the same spot. My wife still has the old functionality.

At one time you could go to your wall and filter posts by "Just Friends." They eliminated that feature. This is similar and I agree it stinks.
trushworth
trushworth

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.candler Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am

I am also experiencing this. I was aware of this change at about 7PM Eastern time last night. None of my game posts are showing, they are only visable when I go to the users profile. None of my friends are experiencing this. I do not like this change. I need to see my game posts in order to advance in the game and I can't do that if I can't get the help from my friends' posts. Facebook, please change it back to the previous way. There are a lot of unhappy people... some think it's an issue and have posted on the page Known Issues on Facebook. Please, listen to your users. It will not only benefit us, but it will benefit you guys as well because we will be happy and continue to do our gaming on this social network.
michelle.candler
michelle.candler

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Moved from Group/Fan Page/Event Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.candler Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Yes I still require help. Facebook has never addressed this topic and people want answers.
michelle.candler
michelle.candler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 pm

michelle.candler wrote:Yes I still require help. Facebook has never addressed this topic and people want answers.

AS the thread starter has not replied to this seeking its return to the Main section...as stated this thread remains here or goes to abandoned if he/she does not reply
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down