Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good status, for relationship/being judged

4 posters

Go down

Good status, for relationship/being judged Empty Good status, for relationship/being judged

Post by elouise Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi all,

I'm after some good ideas to help me express myself with a fb status,

its to do with a guy, that i started dating but he ended it as i wasn't spritual enough, we get along awesome in every other way and still do since we have decided to just be friends....

words that express, that he shouldnt judge me on it, as people cant be 100% perfect, people can learn things in life to maybe like the spritual stuff, i listerned and took in all the stuff he says about it, we still kinda of have a bf/gf relationship ... touch/kiss/hug everything like that ......

I want words, that will sum all this hurt/wonder why its such a big deal/we get along perfect ..... all in a sentence but not totally pointed at his Happy

any help would be great! look forward to some ideas!
elouise
elouise

Back to top Go down

Good status, for relationship/being judged Empty Re: Good status, for relationship/being judged

Post by Poke Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm

are you talking about something that is indirect?

Like for an example: you make me cry everytime i see you.

is that what your trying to explain to us?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Good status, for relationship/being judged Empty Re: Good status, for relationship/being judged

Post by elouise Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Yeah, any thing is good Happy I like ideas Happy
elouise
elouise

Back to top Go down

Post by elouise Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm

I've come up with something like this so far,

The last week has taught me alot,
Be yourself and stand by your own rules no matter what,
Don't let people judge you, let them learn about you and ......

Believe and put yourself first, in the end you are alone.

Just a few lil lines i came up with dont even know if they make sence :P
elouise
elouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm

lol you spelled sence wrong its sense.

Believe in yourself.
Don't judge the book by it's cover. Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm

May one ask if you know this person in real life or just via Facebook?

as i wasn't spritual enough, we get along awesome in every other way and still do since we have decided to just be friends....

What kind of concerns me is that he states he thinks you are not spiritual enough....so, on whose principles and values is he basing that?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by elouise Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

Got me buggered hey, its doing my head in Duhhh
elouise
elouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 am

elouise wrote:Got me buggered hey, its doing my head in Duhhh

You have not answered my question..which is of 'import' even if you think it is not !!

May one ask if you know this person in real life or just via Facebook?

as i wasn't spritual enough, we get along awesome in every other way and still do since we have decided to just be friends....

What kind of concerns me is that he states he thinks you are not spiritual enough....so, on whose principles and values is he basing that?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 am

Just post what you want to say. Be frank. Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down