Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me for Information.

3 posters

Go down

Help me for Information. Empty Help me for Information.

Post by irwan_h4l0h0@yahoo.com Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

On Friday, January 28, 2011. I get a message that comes from FacebookTeam into my inbox which stated I was the winner of the promo FACEBOOK Promotions 2011.

The contents of the message below:

Good to hear from you Regarding the FACEBOOK Promotions 2011. My names are Mr. Edward Johnson. I am the up cash officer assigned to winners on the up Promotion 2011 organized by the Microsoft Corporations you are one of our lucky winners That was why you receive the message notification.
All participants were the resource persons selected through a computer ballot system drawn for up users all over the world (Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa) as part of International Promotions Program, the which is conducted Annually in Britain, London . Your name emerged as the lucky winner of first prize of the which automatically won you the total sum of £ 300, 000.00 Great British pounds Sterling's and a hp laptop.

Option 1: You are expected to come over to the up Promotion 2011 Claims Office to claim your prize below is the address:

2nd Floor Berkley Square
Berkley Square, London

I expect the information from Facebook Forum, whether it's true there is this kind of promo.
Please help.

Regards.

Irwanto.
irwan_h4l0h0@yahoo.com
irwan_h4l0h0@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Help me for Information. Empty Re: Help me for Information.

Post by Tim Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 am

Hello,

The message above is a hoax; it is completely unlegitmated. Please simply ignore this.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down