Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work information

2 posters

Go down

Work information Empty Work information

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:28 am

Hi, I give support in the help discussions of Facebook and I'm trying to help Facebook as I can (suggestions, etc.). I'm not quite sure, but I would like to work on something in Facebook in the future. Nowadays I'm not an employee of Facebook, but I would like to contribute forever with the Facebook administration. Can I set to my work information "Facebook" as "Contributor"?

Regards

Back to top Go down

Work information Empty Re: Work information

Post by Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:34 am

Moved from General to Profile Support. Since you're definitely not a newbie, I need to remind you we don't give any kind of Facebook help in the General section; it's just for Facebook discussions. If you want to ask for help instead, use the Facebook Help section. Wink

You should only add Facebook as your employer if you work for them (you attend an office, get paid, etc.). Otherwise, you can get in some serious trouble with people who do. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Have you ever been employed by Facebook itself ( not on any forum but by Facebook per ce )?( please note my wording of the question)

Was that voluntary' employment' or Paid work ?

What proof . if any. would you be able to give someone who sought to 'prove your Credentials'?

Another question might be..

You seem to insinuate that you were employed by Facebook ? So why or who made you leave that employment?

As The Listener rightly says,you can get into a lot of trouble if you seek to misrepresent yourself and /or your Credentials...

That said; what exactly are you actually seeking ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down