Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out

+5
Tim
jnicholls
Pajarraco
Admin
daisy_and_sam
9 posters

Go down

[Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out Empty [Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out

Post by daisy_and_sam Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi There,

This is my first time posting to the Forum and I am hoping that you may be able to help as I have spent hours trying to search and solve this myself to no avail!

I have a Business Page on Facebook. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previously people were able to view Wall posts even when not logged into Facebook. Now users cannot view the Wall Posts unless logged in. I want to ensure that users can view Wall Posts even if they are not logged in (as I notice many other pages can still do this). I am not aware of having changed any settings and depsite me doing lots of searching I can't find out whether there is something I can do to change this.

Can you help at all? Thanks so much in advance

Gemma
daisy_and_sam
daisy_and_sam

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out Empty Re: [Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out

Post by Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

:welcometofbf:

I'm afraid you're not the only one reporting this issue. When being logged out, people are constantly getting this image [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and the Wall never finishes loading.

Please report this issue to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out Empty Re: [Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out

Post by daisy_and_sam Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 am

Thanks so much for taking the time to get back to me. I really appreciate it. I thought it was just me going mad so reasuring to know I am not. I have reported the bug (I am sure lots of others have too but I guess the more the merrier)! I hope that they get it sorted soon - pretty annoying as it has been going on for over 48hours
daisy_and_sam
daisy_and_sam

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy_and_sam Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 am

Hi Listener,

Sorry me again! I notice this issue is still occuring and I have reported to Facebook now but I can't see it on their known bugs and errors page which I thought was odd. Do you know where else I may see any updates on this?

So impatient I am!

x
daisy_and_sam
daisy_and_sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey daisy_and_sam,

Unfortunately, there have been lots of bugs since Facebook last upgraded pages, I'm pretty sure they're trying to get all (proper) reports sorted out and then fix them. You can also report the issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy

It doesn't get automatically posted on the Known Issues page; their statuses are written after they get lots of reports about the same problem. Wink

Good luck and be patient! Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Facebook Page's Wall not visible while being logged out Empty After upgrade to the new Pages: Wall not visible

Post by Pajarraco Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Hello!
After upgrade (yesterday) to the new Pages using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], my fanpage show a blank wall when people are not logged in.
I read similar in Solved Problems [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but with the difference that my problem started after upgrading.
Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
Pajarraco
Pajarraco

Back to top Go down

Post by jnicholls Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

I have the same problem. I have a new site that I upgraded on the 10th. I am not certain how many Wall entries were visible before the upgrade (I know some were), but now, if you are not logged in, you see 3 posts from Feb 7. If a facebook member is logged in, they see those plus one from the 8th (note, also before the upgrade) and two from the 9th, and one from today. I was hoping posts made after the upgrade would show up, but no. Still only the three from the 7th. The posts on the 7th AND the one on the 8th were made with Graffiti.

I'm new to facebook. I would easier understand NO Wall entries, but 3 old ones only? Is there something I'm missing?
jnicholls
jnicholls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Would you both mind leaving a link to your fan page? Thanks.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I've merged both topics since you're all having the same issue. Very Happy

Please report this issue with the link below. Very Happy

The Listener wrote:Unfortunately, there have been lots of bugs since Facebook last upgraded pages, I'm pretty sure they're trying to get all (proper) reports sorted out and then fix them. You can also report the issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by momofone Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 pm

I have the same issue. No access to my page's wall unless you are registered/logged in.

Just a loading bar is visible. This has been going on for more than 2 days.
momofone
momofone

Back to top Go down

Post by czyrnik Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm

We have the same problem.

We are a non-profit organization and we WANT folks to see the contents of our wall without being logged it. This problem has only recently started. I did leave a message to Facebook about the problem.

But what’s strange is that you can still see contents the other areas such as; Info or Photos without being logged in. Only the contents on the wall is not displayed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If anyone hears of a fix, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know [e-mail address removed]

Thanks in advance.

Walt
czyrnik
czyrnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 pm

@ czyrnik: Please don't post personal e-mail addresses on the forum (anti-spam measure). Besides, we don't need to contact you privately for support; all of our answers are public. Wink

The only 'workaround' I can think of is accessing your page through the Mobile site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, to get it to work normally again, you have to report this to Facebook using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and wait until it gets fixed. There are lots of bugs with Pages going on right now, as you can see in this section. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lmclaughlin Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Has anyone seen a fix for this yet? I see some page that were having this problem over the weekend are now fixed this morning. Is there something we can do to fix this or are we waiting for Facebook to get around to our pages?
lmclaughlin
lmclaughlin

Back to top Go down

Post by momofone Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Some of my wall posts are now showing, albeit out of chronological order and only 6 posts! I hope fb are working on this issue.
momofone
momofone

Back to top Go down

Post by czyrnik Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Administrator,

Sorry for posting my personal e-mail address. I'm new at this.

Thanks again.
czyrnik
czyrnik

Back to top Go down

Post by akses888 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Its working again!
akses888
akses888

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:43 am

akses888 wrote:Its working again!
Thanks for the heads up! Very Happy

Indeed, your Walls can now be seen while being logged out too. I've checked all your links and they all seem to be working.

Problem solved for everybody? Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down