Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button?

2 posters

Go down

New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button? Empty New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button?

Post by glenbob Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi has the 'suggest to friend' button been removed from the new facebook page layout?

I've been on a coupe of pages & can't see it...Sad
glenbob
glenbob
Regular

Back to top Go down

New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button? Empty Re: New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button?

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Nope, Facebook has removed it from several pages (except for some you administer) because lots of people couldn't get the feature to work: no friends were selected, no invites were sent, etc.

I'm sure once it gets fixed, it will be back there. When? Not quite sure. What I'm sure of is that Facebook is already notified and working on this. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button? Empty Re: New Page Design - Suggest to Friends button?

Post by glenbob Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Great thanks, I'm launching a painting & decorating website in March - Facebook 'suggest to friend' is the online marketing strategy for the facebook page & website. [Link Removed]

glenbob
glenbob
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry, but we don't allow that kind of external links, since it's considered spamming. You can, however, promote your Facebook Page in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy

Since your question was answered, this problem can be considered solved. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down