Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name?

3 posters

Go down

How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name? Empty How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name?

Post by brianwilson71 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

If I am on any user's home page, how can I navigate to their "Fan Page"? Note I do not know the name of the fan page.

Regards,

/Brian
brianwilson71
brianwilson71

Back to top Go down

How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name? Empty Re: How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name?

Post by Tim Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Brian,

While fan pages are usually maintained via another user's account, they are not visibly connected. In other words other people cannot tell who administrates a page, and vice versa.

So when you visit another person's profile page, there is no way to tell what, if any, fan pages they administrate. The only way is if you ask them directly, what pages they admin. You can, however, see the pages they like but it won't tell you any additional info from that.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name? Empty Re: How to I find a Fan Page of a user if I only have their user name?

Post by brianwilson71 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 am

Thanks. That explains it!

Regards,

/Brian
brianwilson71
brianwilson71

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down