Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Login Activity

2 posters

Go down

Unusual Login Activity Empty Unusual Login Activity

Post by regdabs Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Tried to use facebook from a different location last night and got the above message "Unusual Login Activity" . Now will not let me login at all. Wants me to identify pictures of facebook friends , I have too many to know them all so this is not an option. Am back home now but still cannot get on, still get the same message. How do i get around this?
regdabs
regdabs

Back to top Go down

Unusual Login Activity Empty Re: Unusual Login Activity

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Facebook expects you ( all of us) to log into it as the same or similar location each time ( an oddity with Facebook)

When I log in I get a notification

Hello, xxxx,

A new device named "home" logged into your Facebook account (Today at 23:50) from (location details) ( IP details)
(Note: This location is based on information from your ISP or wireless provider.)

Was this you? If so, you can disregard the rest of this email.

If this wasn't you, please follow the link below to protect your account:
link given for me to let them know it is not me

So if a log in happens that is not me I get told about it and can do something about it

In your 'back home 'situation have you checked your emails to see if Facebook has emailed you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

I suspect you are now back into Facebook but have neglected to tell us so ..

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down