Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Admin
aelhelaly
6 posters

Go down

Your chat message wasn't sent because   CHAT  " " is offline Empty Your chat message wasn't sent because CHAT " " is offline

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm

i created a group from while and the chat box was working good ,, but suddenly

when i wrote any thing in the chat box :

why this massage showed up , in the chat box when i wrote any thing !!! ???

and what should i do to solve this proplem ??? and avoid it in the future :S
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Your chat message wasn't sent because   CHAT  " " is offline Empty Re: Your chat message wasn't sent because CHAT " " is offline

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Are other members of the groups experiencing the same issue?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Your chat message wasn't sent because   CHAT  " " is offline Empty Re: Your chat message wasn't sent because CHAT " " is offline

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

yas
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Please leave the link to your group. I'll request to join using a dummy account to see if I'm facing the same issue. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:22 pm

here it is :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks, request sent.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm

done :-)
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:35 pm

That's weird... I see no "Chat with Group" link, even though all of the other groups that account is part of have it. Duhhh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you see the chat link with your account?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:37 pm

no Sad
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 pm

And could you see it before, when you first created your group? Do you see any chat window with the name of your group at the bottom of the page?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

at first , but now No Sad
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 pm

I see... I'm afraid this looks like something only Facebook can fix. The HTTPS connection didn't show a button either, and there's no chat on either Mobile or Touch site. None of those workarounds work.

Please report your issue to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aelhelaly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:56 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thanks 4 ur trying Very Happy

and 4 the advice Happy
aelhelaly
aelhelaly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hercklim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 am

sorry for interrupt, but me also have the same problem....
hercklim
hercklim

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:58 pm

hercklim wrote:sorry for interrupt, but me also have the same problem....
You're not interrupting, thanks for the heads up. Happy Eyes Have you reported this problem with the link given above? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hercklim Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 am

yes...
and still waiting for response...
hercklim
hercklim

Back to top Go down

Your chat message wasn't sent because   CHAT  " " is offline Empty Chat in my GROUP is not working

Post by DavidH Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 am

Hello,

The Chat function in my facebook GROUP is not working.

Many members are reporting this to me.

I see the chat in other groups, but not my main one here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any suggestions as to why this is and how it can be enabled again?

It was working a few days ago and now it has vanished Sad
DavidH
DavidH

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidH Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 am

OK I know what the problem is now . . . . too many members !!
DavidH
DavidH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 pm

DavidH wrote:OK I know what the problem is now . . . . too many members !!
Indeed. Groups with more than 250 members won't display a chatbox on your group. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by basim Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 am

I have same problem also Sad
basim
basim

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:20 am

The Listener wrote:
DavidH wrote:OK I know what the problem is now . . . . too many members !!
Indeed. Groups with more than 250 members won't display a chatbox on your group. Duhhh

This 'response' seems to be the resolution for the OPs problems

Sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down