Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password problems

2 posters

Go down

Password problems Empty Password problems

Post by osama.anwer Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:57 pm

plz i have some issue in my account am receive password cod reset when i put it apper to me this notification Your password could not be reset.
You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance.
but i receive mail if need code rest but not yet mybe it's blocked plz can u help me
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Password problems Empty Re: Password problems

Post by Ruby Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Post split from your own thread in the Introductions section

Why are you needing to reset your password?

It is assumed you have of course checked your email account for any email from Facebook ( including your Spam junk folder on Server) with any relevent information as to why this has occurred and what Facebook wishes you to do about it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Password problems Empty osama.anwer

Post by osama.anwer Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 am

Hil all my friends Happy Eyes
I forgot my password and has done a lot to send a reset code and enter the code when I get this message Your password could not be reset.
You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance.
I hope you can help .... note I received the Notification messages from facebook posts on my friends in Groups and this has inspired me the account is not closed, but froze the account freeze How long is it on?? Or days it is possible that the continued Request Reset password code?? Or Leave a Facebook for two days and then try. Please answer as soon Thank you very much

Splitted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and merged with previous topic.
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by osama.anwer Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

am already access to my mail and when press on contact us appear to me this notification No longer in use
Unfortunately this contact form is no longer in use. For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Regards
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by osama.anwer Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 am

I forgot my password and has done a lot to send a reset code and enter the code when I get this message Your password could not be reset.
I hope you can help .... note I received the Notification messages from facebook posts on my friends in Groups and this has inspired me the account is not closed, but froze the account freeze How long is it on?? Or days it is possible that the continued Request Reset password code?? Or Leave a Facebook for two days and then try.
am already access to my mail and when press on contact us appear to me this notification No longer in use
Unfortunately this contact form is no longer in use. For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Please answer as soon Thank you very much
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by osama.anwer Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 am

my friend am reset my password coz my account was hacked when am see this message
Hello, Osama Anwer M. Ali,

A new device named "94" logged into your Facebook account (dimanche 20 f�vrier 2011, 03:29) from Tunis, NO REGION, TN (IP=41.226.238.212).(Note: This location is based on information from your ISP or wireless provider.)

Was this you? If so, you can disregard the rest of this email.

If this wasn't you, please follow the link below to protect your account:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To learn how login notifications like this one can help you to protect your account information, visit the Help Centre: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please note: Facebook will never request your login information through email.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

am reset my password and press link with the message and he can not make any think in my account coz am receive notification massege from my account i think it's blocked for a while but i do not know how much?? coz i can accesee to my email and i get rest code ...Sad
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by osama.anwer Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 am

Note:
i changed my password mail for more protraction ^_*
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Someone has accessed your Account from a location that Facebook dies not recognise as you

A question has to be...

How many computers do you use to access Facebook?

What if any is the Protection on them?

When you are on Facebook do you log out completely or do you leave your log- in logged in on that computer?

Have you done

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to , as Facebook says 'protect the account'?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by osama.anwer Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 am

it's solve my friend it was frozen one day and already back my account Happy Eyes thank you my friend
osama.anwer
osama.anwer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:54 pm

osama.anwer wrote:it's solve my friend it was frozen one day and already back my account Happy Eyes thank you my friend

I assume from this you are now able to access your Facebook Account?

Moved to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down