Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook problems

2 posters

Go down

facebook problems Empty facebook problems

Post by Mamu1630 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi
I have exactly the same problem since two days.
Never reseved the e-mail reset code, it's not in my Junkmail box and it is not blocked by my ISP. Nothing.

It seems impossible to get in touch with Facebook Helpcenter. I wrote a lot of e-mails to facebook allready but never recciev an answer...

sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.

Good luck
Mamu1630
Mamu1630

Back to top Go down

facebook problems Empty Password reset problems

Post by Mamu1630 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello everybody.

I hope someone on this forum can help me.

Since 2 days I can not access to my Facbook acount for following reasons.

Everything started when I deleted the cookies and history information through my google chrome browser. Unfortunattely it also deleted my password. When I tryed to access to my Facebook account they asked me for my password that i forgot. So I asked for a Password reset but I never recieved the e-mail. I checked my mail box, my spam box and junkmail box and get in touch with my ISP to know if they blocked e-mails comming from Facebook, but this is not the case.

Now when i try to recieve a new password reset code they say that i reached the limit of password reset atempts and that i need to get in touch with Facebook. When I select the link on this message I arrive on the Facebook Help center page with standarts Questions/Answers....

No way to get in touch with someone from Facebook who could help me to solve this problem.

I tried everything allready, no way-

Can someone on this Forum help me ?

Thank you very muc

Mamu1630
Mamu1630

Back to top Go down

facebook problems Empty Re: facebook problems

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Mamu1630 wrote:Hi
I have exactly the same problem since two days.
Never reseved the e-mail reset code, it's not in my Junkmail box and it is not blocked by my ISP. Nothing.

It seems impossible to get in touch with Facebook Helpcenter. I wrote a lot of e-mails to facebook allready but never recciev an answer...

sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language.

Good luck

I have split this post from another thread in this section and merged it with your own thread; Why do you seek to post on someone else's thread when you have your own thread running?Please do not post on someone else;s thread unless you seek to give help
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamu1630 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 am

Hello Ruby,

Sorry for this mistake... Thanks that you merged the posts together.

Do you think there is anny possibility to find the access to my account again or not ?

Thank's for your support.
Mamu1630
Mamu1630

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 am

Try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

suggest you provide a Land line phone number with full Country Code to be able to speak with Facebook direct....

or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But;if you decide to go for the email option ...do make sure your Spam blocker is off so you do actually get to see the Facebook email you get ...

So I asked for a Password reset but I never recieved the e-mail. I checked my mail box, my spam box and junkmail box and get in touch with my ISP to know if they blocked e-mails comming from Facebook, but this is not the case.
Probably a 'classic' of the computer user ( you), not ensuring the Spam blocker on your email address is off so all email addresses from Facebook get 'permitted'...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Hacke
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down