Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable

4 posters

Go down

Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable Empty Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable

Post by JackW Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Ok , so I was just on Facebook , suddenly I get logged out and now cannot log back in a message in a red box says :

Account unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Anybody have any ideas

Duhhh ?
JackW
JackW

Back to top Go down

Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable Empty Re: Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Facebook advises to clear your cookies and cache and then reboot your browser to try to login once again. If that doesn't work, report the problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable Empty Re: Cannot Login to Facebook - Account unavailable

Post by JackW Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Done that , still no luck Duhhh
JackW
JackW

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Give it a while and try accessing your account later; one of Facebook's servers may be temporarily unavailable.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Are you now up and running?

I have just logged in via

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
with no problems at all happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JackW Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Tim wrote:Give it a while and try accessing your account later; one of Facebook's servers may be temporarily unavailable.

Proberly , i'll try again tommorow thanks for the help!
JackW
JackW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down