Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable

3 posters

Go down

Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable Empty Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable

Post by virtego_29 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 pm

I have a friend who cant login to his facebook. his email and password are correct but when he tries to login he gets a pink box stating the account is unavailable. we tried changing his password but got another pink box stating that password change is unavailable at this time. i tried to look at his profile from my account and i get a pink box stating the profile is unavailable. the facebook FAQ and troubleshooting were of no help, we tried. anyone have ideas?
virtego_29
virtego_29
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable Empty Re: Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello Wink

His account could have get disabled folr some reason. Did he recently send to much messages, added too much friends or something?

Regards Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable Empty Re: Cant login to Facebook. Account unavailable

Post by virtego_29 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm

No. He didn't add or message anyone. He was logged on and everything was fine. And then he tried to go to his profile or anything else associated with him, it wouldn't let him. He logged out to log back in and try to see if that fixed it but now he can't log in. Or use the iPhone facebook app either. Got any ideas?
virtego_29
virtego_29
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

What browser, version and OS does he use?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by virtego_29 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

He's tries google chrome, windows Internet explorer. Everything is up to date. He's got windows 7. He's tried logging in on other computers with the same result. Look him up on facebook : igor Niaga. You'll see what I mean
virtego_29
virtego_29
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

virtego_29 wrote:He's tries google chrome, windows Internet explorer. Everything is up to date. He's got windows 7. He's tried logging in on other computers with the same result. Look him up on facebook : igor Niaga. You'll see what I mean

I have just searched for that name and got a 'hit'.........

where does he /she live?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm

I did too. But when I click his name it says Page not Found. I'll try to do some research to find out what's wrong.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

My search now is negative...odd.....

tells me no such person but NOT page not found.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by virtego_29 Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

It is strange. It started doing this about midnight last night. When I searched him I got no results. Пачйму?
virtego_29
virtego_29
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by virtego_29 Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 am

never mind guys. its letting him log in again. wow. but thanks for trying to help. hope it doesnt happen again.
virtego_29
virtego_29
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am

I hope the same, and good luck to you and your friend! Happy Eyes

==> Solved!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down