Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page to community?

3 posters

Go down

Page to community? Empty Page to community?

Post by BillRedding Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm

I have a social fb wall. I want to sell my published novel. So I started a FB business Page,. A couple of weeks ago I got a notice from fb that my Page was a cause so they sent me to community. Sure the book is about a cause and I comment on it, but I am trying to sell my product...a book. Fb advises sending a status, so I did, and that is where fb said I was a community cause.,

How can I get that changed? Grumpy
BillRedding
BillRedding
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Page to community? Empty Re: Page to community?

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Moved from Other to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BillRedding Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I hope I am responding correctly. I am a disabled vegteran with very limited vision.

I can't find the reesponse to my thread, but I will keep tracing. Please don't trash it in 3 days.

bill redding
BillRedding
BillRedding
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BillRedding Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm

I hope I am responding correctly. I am a disabled vegteran with very limited vision.

I can't find the reesponse to my thread, but I will keep tracing. Please don't trash it in 3 days.

bill redding.

Moved back from AR to Facebook support Other

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved back)
BillRedding
BillRedding
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 am

Facebook re-cathegorizes some pages as Community ones. Last I read, this means if your page gets really succesful yet abandoned, Facebook will 'own' it and run it on its own... this may be wrong, though.

There are no significant changes, though. All of my pages have been cathegorized as Community ones, and I can still manage them.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 am

Moved from other to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

O
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down