Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views

3 posters

Go down

F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views Empty F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views

Post by wayneptaylor Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi All, have literally just set a 'test' storefront up offering Vintage Clothing...'moffballs'. Has anyone got any experience or knowledge they are willing to 'share' relating to F Commerce and its Pro's and Con's?...

Moved from Introductions to General chat and off topic
wayneptaylor
wayneptaylor

Back to top Go down

F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views Empty Re: F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views

Post by Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Not meaning to be rude but... eh? Confused
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views Empty Re: F Commerce - A new dimension in Social Shopping?...ANy Views

Post by aspen Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am

F commerce and "Moffballs"
Wikipedia definition: "Social commerce is a subset of electronic commerce that involves using social media, online media that supports social interaction and user contributions, to assist in the online buying and selling of products and services".
http://socialcommercetoday.com/adage-on-social-commerce-f-commerce-is-here/
Vintage clothing store "moffballs" is a play on the word mothballs.
I diidn't realise that I do participate on a F-commerce site. As dull as it may seem it is a local grocery store which advertisers on Facebook.I do get along and purchase from them and make comments of a good buy or its quality. Because of this they now treat me as a special customer. The down side is it is easy for friends of a F-store to only give lip service and not actually buy.
It would indeed be interesting to here from other F-commerce business's and customers with their experiences.
Hope you do well Wayne

Last edited by aspen on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down