Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See who views your profile... legit?

+2
Admin
ankrmatt
6 posters

Go down

See who views your profile... legit? Empty See who views your profile... legit?

Post by ankrmatt Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 am

Okay, not sure if this one's good or not (it looks like the Facebook "Gold Accounts" thing I posted the other day ended up being a hoax, just wondering if anyone could confirm the same about the app that supposedly lets you see who's viewed your profile (after you copy the thing in the URL and send the request to all your friends). Seems useful but also seems like it could screw things up...
ankrmatt
ankrmatt

Back to top Go down

See who views your profile... legit? Empty Re: See who views your profile... legit?

Post by Admin Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 am

To me it's all a bunch of lies to get more Fans. They say "Invite your friends and our 'System' (LOL) will send you a link of the Application'

I think there's no way to get the track on who visits your profile.

Offtopic: At last, were those 'Gold Accounts' true?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

See who views your profile... legit? Empty Re: See who views your profile... legit?

Post by Syfte Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 am

The same keeps happening with changing the facebook layout, haha. You send requests to all your friends, and they tell you to take a stupid quiz, right? Well, after that, they give you "optional" offers, which, apparently, you have to select one. And you have to register or give a phone number..etc. All very frustrating. Dork
Syfte
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 am

They are all fake; Facebook does not allow you to see who has viewed your profile.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm

its all fake...all of it.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Starts to beg the question..... so I will ask it

Are all of you sure you have actually landed on a legitimate Facebook site ......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 pm

ruby, this has nothing to do with not real facebook sites. Facebook does not allow you to see who views your profile.

Locked and sent to Solved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down