Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marriage

4 posters

Go down

marriage Empty marriage

Post by manoj Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi , i think we can have a "Get Married" button which will be visible to everyone on facebook by some kind of status, so that interested people can talk to you. Facebook can match your profile with other profiles based on interests , hobbies , location, language etc and give you a chance to know. U can send a request to your matching profiles , if they are interested they would reply back(its kind of internal matrimonial website different from relationship status)This will help people to find right person in their life......
manoj
manoj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

marriage Empty Re: marriage

Post by Ruby Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Why are you telling us?

Have you not yet suggested this to Facebook per ce?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidebandit Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry Ruby no disrespect intended, but even though the idea may have been put to FB its good get these things circulated possibly generating more interest and more suggestions to FB. Just to let you know i met my wife through facebook and we got married on the 16/12/10
Sidebandit
Sidebandit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Do you mean a get married button on here? But i think you should suggest it to facebook. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:29 am

I am moving this from General to General chat and Off topic

I do not think that Admin on here ( or for that matter any forum ,( including the one I Co-admin))would permit a 'marriage' tab..

This is not a marriage/dating site but a Facebook Support forum; it is good to know 'you and yours''met via Facebook and one can only hope that your reality is as good as the on-line experience of the cyberworld you had with the' relationship '

That said, can you expand on what you wish to achieve from this forum ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by manoj Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi ruby can u tel me where to post these suggestions or ideas , as i am new to this forum and hw can i suggest to facebook directly plz help....
manoj
manoj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by manoj Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

tnx poke for support , can u tel me how to suggest to facebook Happy Eyes ? anyone..and facebook is all about social networking where marriage websites are also a social kind of a thing...it is a part of social networking....it would amazing to have such 'get married'..button
manoj
manoj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 pm

manoj wrote:Hi ruby can u tel me where to post these suggestions or ideas , as i am new to this forum and hw can i suggest to facebook directly plz help....

Facebook itself has this selection

https://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=suggestions

So you may wish to 'take your pick' of which of those links you think reflects what you wish to suggest to Facebook >>

But; Facebook is not a Dating site like other sites that are dedicated to helping individuals 'find' their Partner and one of my deep concerns is that , OK , people have put on them 'information' about themselves, but just how accurate is that information; how do you know the other person is telling you the truth about themselves?

I am 'looking' at protecting individuals from getting suckeered into a con...and please do not try to tell me there are not con artists out there!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by manoj Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi ruby, tnx for the info........ there are people as u said.. but u can ask the person whom u liked in facebook to meet u in real life , this helps in better understanding ...there are many matrimony websites,, do u think all profile's information are true? then y do people use it? think....it might be helpful for atleast some people but may be not for everyone and of course there are people who has fake accounts but cant help for that.....they too have it not only in facebook in other websites also...its u r capability of finding it ...
manoj
manoj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by manoj Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm

you can find out whether the profile is fake or not by various ways ....its on u r mind...
manoj
manoj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down