Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting to many redirects error message

3 posters

Go down

getting to many redirects error message Empty getting to many redirects error message

Post by jdriggers Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

Here recently every time I click on my games or anything to claim from the wall I keep getting the "Safari cannot open page to many redirects" message I have done everything I know to do such as clearing cache,cookies and even history and I reset Safari and still have had no luck. I am assuming since this is only happening on Fb it must be a problem here maybe with a update they have done Idk any help would be appreciated greatly it is driving me nuts.
jdriggers
jdriggers

Back to top Go down

getting to many redirects error message Empty Re: getting to many redirects error message

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 am

That has happened to me... the page goes on a never-ending loop. In which messages, exactly, does that happen?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

getting to many redirects error message Empty Re: getting to many redirects error message

Post by iMeow Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 pm

This topic has been moved from Games & Applications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If the Original Poster does not reply within 3 days, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the OP may reply. If you have a similar problem, please create another topic instead.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down