Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account disabled without any reason.

4 posters

Go down

Facebook account disabled without any reason. Empty Facebook account disabled without any reason.

Post by FabMonster Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 am

Hello people, it seems im not the only one who have problems with Facebook recently.
Ok here is my situation.

During the Monday, March 28th, I used my Facebook normally, like any other day. But during 7-8pm(Mountain Standard Time) when I tried to sign in to my Facebook account, i got this:
Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.
"Disabled - Ineligible
Upon investigation, we have determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. This decision is final. "

I was like.. Shocked Shocked Why!?? I didn't receive any emails or warnings.. nothing!
After reading that, i searched in the help-center of Facebook, and I filled out the form of contact and sent it. They sent me the automated response to my email, “In order to receive support, you must reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the Facebook account that you referenced in your inquiry. This security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your inquiry.”
I replied that email, and since that day i dont have any answer or my facebook back.

Any suggestions? I should create another account?

Thanks! Happy
FabMonster
FabMonster
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled without any reason. Empty Re: Facebook account disabled without any reason.

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 am

You need to await to hear from Facebook as they will be doing check-ups on the information you recently gave them...

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled without any reason. Empty Re: Facebook account disabled without any reason.

Post by FabMonster Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 am

So, I must not resend the form of contact?
Do you know an estimate of the waiting time? 2 weeks? 1 month?
My birthday is getting closer, i don't want to miss birthday-posts Tongue

Anyway, thanks for your reply Happy I'll be waiting...
FabMonster
FabMonster
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:07 pm

FabMonster wrote:So, I must not resend the form of contact?
Do you know an estimate of the waiting time? 2 weeks? 1 month?
My birthday is getting closer, i don't want to miss birthday-posts Tongue

Anyway, thanks for your reply Happy I'll be waiting...

Absolutely no idea

but .....some helpful hints------

Do not even try to log into Facebook at all for about two weeks , if not longer....

Do look out for an email from Facebook telling you of any progress on the account

Do not send any emails to Facebook asking them to let you back in as that will cause them to think you are spamming them and they may totally ban you from Facebook completely!!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FabMonster Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 am

Oh i see..
This Monday will be my 2nd week without my FB ... my birthday is near and I'll not have Facebook Sad I feel sad..

Anyway
Thanks for your hints. I'll be waiting for the reply from FB

Btw, my Username still exists, so, i have more possibilities to recover my account! Its not yet deleted (:
FabMonster
FabMonster
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nj Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 am

You should try to send an e-mail (only one!) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aswell. I've got the same problem on the same date. I've sent the form and an E-mail but unfortunately I haven't received any reply yet. Or create an other account (that's what I did...).
Nj
Nj
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:18 pm

[quote="Nj"]
You should try to send an e-mail (only one!) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aswell.

Why, as this will only get the user probably banned from Facebook for spamming them; is that what you want?

I've got the same problem on the same date. I've sent the form and an E-mail but unfortunately I haven't received any reply yet. Or create an other account (that's what I did...).

You may have a similar 'problem' but as you are not that account holder your account will be dealt with individually ...

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carissa Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 pm

whatever you do, dont send a million emails to them! my account has been banned since feburary 22, and me, being impatient as i am, sent 28 emails and i think since ive done that i have a feeling its gonna take longer for me to get a response.

dont sign into your account either, im currently going through the same thing, so hopefully we both get our accounts back. it may take a while though, dont lose hope!
Carissa
Carissa
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:58 pm

This thread is sent to Solved as you will have to wait for probably several weeks to hear back from Facebook

If you still have problem please do repost
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down