Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account

2 posters

Go down

Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account Empty Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account

Post by hamish.khayat Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 pm

My account has been disabled and becauseI orignially set it up at school that account does know not exist!! There is no possible way of me logging into to that old account to send an email to facebook. What options do I have to reactivate my account? There is no email address registered to my disabled facebook account.

Hamish
hamish.khayat
hamish.khayat

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account Empty Re: Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm

You could try emailing Facebook at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but I doubt you will get much success as the email address you had with Facebook is now not yours!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account Empty Re: Facebook account disabled- have no email address linked to account

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down