Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanPage Linked To Deativated Profile

Go down

FanPage Linked To Deativated Profile Empty FanPage Linked To Deativated Profile

Post by steelman Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I didn't see this problem anywhere else, so I hope it's fixable without re-doing everything.

I just got 25 Likes on my Fan Page, so now I can have a username. The problem is that it gets linked to an another profile of mine. I had created this second profile before I realized that you can only have one FB account, unlike say Twitter. I had created the same fanpage for both of my accounts except the 2nd one wasn't actually published. After I had created and got 25 Likes for this fan page on the first account, I deleted the page from the second account which I had also deactivated in the meantime.

However, when I go to facebook.com/myfanpage, it pulls up the deativated profile account, not even going to the fanpage. Before I got my 25 Likes, the temporary link was at least going to the proper fanpage on the first account.

I can access my fanpage from both accounts but I'd like to get rid of that second account. Is that possible?

Completely frustrated.

-R
steelman
steelman

Back to top Go down