Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 newbe questions

3 posters

Go down

4 newbe questions Empty 4 newbe questions

Post by koona Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi Folks

A few hours with my new facebook account has given rise to a few management questions.

1/ How can I view my facebook, as others would see it, rather than I as administrator see it? Without logging off.

2/ My "Home" button seems to default to News Feed. Is this changeable?

3/ My home page (news feed) seems to delete any more than about 8 entries, from the oldest. Is this changeable?

4/ Is it true that facebook can or may delete personally generated and created material in such a way as to make it Impossible to recover?

It is not in my nature to waste effort (my time) creating purposeful informative entries to have them irretrievably deleted.

yours

koona

Moved from Hacked to Other problems
koona
koona

Back to top Go down

4 newbe questions Empty Re: 4 newbe questions

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:52 pm

How can I view my facebook, as others would see it, rather than I as administrator see it? Without logging off.
You mean your page or personal profile (wall)?

My "Home" button seems to default to News Feed. Is this changeable?
Home = News/Live Feed. No, it's not changeable.

My home page (news feed) seems to delete any more than about 8 entries, from the oldest. Is this changeable?
I don't understand what you mean by that... mind re-explaining and maybe taking a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please?

Is it true that facebook can or may delete personally generated and created material in such a way as to make it Impossible to recover?
Unless they break their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no, they don't remove any content at all.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun May 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Moved from Privacy Support to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down