Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app?

2 posters

Go down

My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app? Empty My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app?

Post by Gary Powell Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 am

I recently created a fan page (for my part-time business) within my normal profile page and switch back and forth between the two. Since most people now use smartphones to view facebook, I need my personal INFO page, phone number, email, pricing to appear BUT all that shows up on iphone is number of people that 'liked' my page, rest is blank?? My Wall and Photo sections display normally. All other 'Pages' I see for business or Fan/Artist displays all the Info for that page? How can I make it display?

If I switch back to my personal profile pages and go to Account settings, they only seem to affect settings on that main account and NOT my fan page? Please help.

Thanks.!
Gary
Gary Powell
Gary Powell

Back to top Go down

My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app? Empty Re: My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app?

Post by Gary Powell Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 am

If you can see this pic...this is how my 'INFO' tab section appears. I want my info to be seen by public.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Gary Powell
Gary Powell

Back to top Go down

My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app? Empty Re: My Fan Page Personal Info section not displaying on iphone app?

Post by Gary Powell Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm

hmm well i guess there's no hope.
Gary Powell
Gary Powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Gary Powell wrote:hmm well i guess there's no hope.
Members can't be online 24/7 to help... and there are lots of other people asking for help too. Please be patient, we try to reply to as many topics as we can.

From the registration agreement...
We'd also like to kindly remind you that this is a non-profit community forum. We get no compensation in return from Facebook (or anywhere else), and we have no advertisements to generate revenue. We are volunteer members who spend our free time helping out others with Facebook issues; nothing is asked in return for our services and efforts. Therefore, if you wish to seek assistance here with your Facebook problems/issues, please respect the member(s) who is/are trying to help you. Rudeness, bad, and impatient attitudes will not be tolerated here on the forum; failure to comply with the rules will result in a ban from all forum facilities.

Back to your problem. Can you leave the link to your profile, your page and the page where you claim to have seen this info being shown? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down