Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone (

2 posters

Go down

How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone ( Empty How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone (

Post by solid71 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:05 pm

How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone (instead of my wall)?
solid71
solid71
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone ( Empty Re: How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone (

Post by Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to do... mind rephrasing your question, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone ( Empty Re: How can I make my Facebook Profile and also my Facebook Page open to the Info section for everyone (

Post by solid71 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks...
When friends come to my page - they see my Wall First.

How can they see my Info Page First ?

solid71
solid71
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 pm

It's funny that I just answered the same question to a different member. Tongue

There's no way to do that. Friends will always land to your Wall tab by default. Only non-friends are taken to the Info tab directly. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by solid71 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 am

Thanks much !!
solid71
solid71
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down