Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switch to fan page for other users as well !

2 posters

Go down

Switch to fan page for other users as well ! Empty Switch to fan page for other users as well !

Post by Mitkarker Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone can advice about the following issue:

I have a FB profile, and created a username for my business.
Later I created a fan page, so I can edit it and have a landing page with HTML code etc...

The question is:
When I go to the url [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from my friend's account, I want to see my fan page, but I get to my profile page instead. This is also true if I go to the above URL when logged out of FB.

How can I make it that whoever goes to my FB url will see my fan page, and NOT my personal profile page?

Thanks !!
Mitkarker
Mitkarker
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Switch to fan page for other users as well ! Empty Re: Switch to fan page for other users as well !

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

What's the link to your page? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Switch to fan page for other users as well ! Empty Re: Switch to fan page for other users as well !

Post by Mitkarker Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Note:

I know how to switch to the fan page when logged in with my FB account.
The question is about other people get to the fan page and NOT to the profile page.
Mitkarker
Mitkarker
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm

The Listener wrote:What's the link to your page? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitkarker Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mitkarker
Mitkarker
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, that's your profile... you may have gotten confused between your page's and profile's username; not a problem, though.

Login to Facebook as your profile. Then go to Account => Account Settings => Username => Change. Change it from "GolanRemodeling" to any other.

You'll have to wait from 6 to 14 days for your username you become available again. Once you have waited enough, logged in as your profile, go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], select your page from the list, and set "GolanRemodeling" as your username.

Your problem should be then solved.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitkarker Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm

will try that.

Thanks for the quick reply !!
Mitkarker
Mitkarker
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down