Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am unable to join my high school network.

3 posters

Go down

I am unable to join my high school network.  Empty I am unable to join my high school network.

Post by BlueDareDevil Sat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi.

Everytime I try to join my high school network, it gives me the message:
"There was an error processing your request. Please try again. If you were directed here by a link in an email, please re-try that link."

I have read, tried contacting facebook with no success, searched and scoured the web for a solution with nothing. Can anyone help?

BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I am unable to join my high school network.  Empty Re: I am unable to join my high school network.

Post by Ruby Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Have you seen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and do you 'qualify' to join?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I am unable to join my high school network.  Empty Re: I am unable to join my high school network.

Post by BlueDareDevil Sat May 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes. I am currently a student of my high school. I am not 18 yet, I have not graduated. I have over 100 friends in my school. What else do I need? There are no email addresses provided to students as far as I know.
BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Do please read all the link says

You say
There are no email addresses provided to students as far as I know.

but did you note

To join a college network, you need to have a valid school email address.
??

Question now is, what email address (do not put it here and I assume it is not a college one?)did you give to Facebook or how exactly did you attempt to join the Network?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDareDevil Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm

It is not a college network? IT is a high school network.
BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Again you say
There are no email addresses provided to students as far as I know.

But Facebook require of you
To join a high school network, you must be a current high school student. If you have a school email address or an invitation from another member of your high school network, you will be able to affiliate during sign up. Alternatively, you can sign up for the site as an unaffiliated high school user. You will be asked to list your high school's name. Once you are on the site, you will need to be approved by a classmate in your high school network in order to join it. If you do not successfully affiliate with a high school network within sixty days, you will not be confirmed into the network and it will be removed from your account.
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDareDevil Sat May 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Ok well on my moodle account it says [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as my webmail.
I've tried that and it doesn't work.
BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Could you let us know the exact steps you have taken so far, before you get the error message?

Also, how long ago has it been since you initially contacted Facebook? Which form did you use?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDareDevil Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But that form doesn't work anymore. I've tried entering my school email. Doesn't work. I've checked that I qualify to join the network. Yup I am. What else am I to try?
BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue May 17, 2011 3:00 am

What exact steps did you take in attempting to join the network?

Do you get the part where Facebook asks you to confirm (via a friend) that you do go to the school?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDareDevil Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Dude, that's as specific as it gets. I go and find my high school network. I click on it. I enter in my email address. I click on join network. It gives me the error

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again. If you were directed here by a link in an email, please re-try that link."

Actually no come to realize, doesn't matter what email address I put in, it always gives me that error. It gives me that error even if I don't put any email address in.

Actually this happens with any high school network I try to join. Doesn't matter which one. They all give me that error.
BlueDareDevil
BlueDareDevil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Moved from Network to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days/weeks ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down