Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Join My High school network ?

2 posters

Go down

Cannot Join My High school network ? Empty Cannot Join My High school network ?

Post by joephilip Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I am under 18, tried to join my high school network, and it gives me this error: "Something's gone wrong. We're working to get it fixed as soon as we can."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
joephilip
joephilip

Back to top Go down

Cannot Join My High school network ? Empty Re: Cannot Join My High school network ?

Post by Josh Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:48 pm

This could be a boatload of things.

I would first try clearing your cookies and cache and if that fails to work, you will just need to wait for Facebook to address the issue.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cannot Join My High school network ? Empty Re: Cannot Join My High school network ?

Post by joephilip Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

I did Clear my cookies and cache, and this issue has been there for over 3 weeks. Please help.
joephilip
joephilip

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Does you high school show up as an actual network? Or do you have to type the whole thing in?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by joephilip Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Well I type the name and it shows up in the list i click it, click save changes, it loads, gives me the error.
joephilip
joephilip

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 pm

This is a problem on Facebook's end and there's nothing that you or us here can do about it.

You do get an error message, which means Facebook is aware of the issue so hopefully it will be solved shortly.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by joephilip Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

I hope it's shortly.. I'm losing my mind for that Angry
joephilip
joephilip

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 pm

As this problem has been solved to its fullest extent, I will move this to the Solved Problems section.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down