Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

error in facebook page..

2 posters

Go down

error in facebook page.. Empty error in facebook page..

Post by rupinder pal Thu May 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Im not able to open or view any image in facebook at my office... cyberom is there.. but i want to knw the proper solution for this problem so that i can tell the administrator to implement the required changes... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELLPPPPP Sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rupinder pal
rupinder pal

Back to top Go down

error in facebook page.. Empty Re: error in facebook page..

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 pm

First of all, make sure to refresh the page a few times. If that doesn't work, clear Chrome's cookies and cache (Click the tool icon at the top right of the page, Options, Under the Hood, Clear browsing data).

And if that doesn't work, does it also happen with any other browser, like Firefox or Internet Explorer?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rupinder pal Fri May 20, 2011 2:44 am

i refreshd and cleared all browsing data.. even tried in all available browsers... but nothing positive... Sad
rupinder pal
rupinder pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 pm

What about your firewall? And, have you installed any plug-ins, software or scripts before this started to happen?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rupinder pal Sat May 21, 2011 6:47 am

Firewall is off .. But we are using cyberom client and my system is on one of the accounts available on cyberom and no special pluggins or scripts are there..

If u suggest to open any particular port in cyberom, then that i can coordinate with my administrator.
rupinder pal
rupinder pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down