Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook SSL error! Why?

2 posters

Go down

Facebook SSL error! Why? Empty Facebook SSL error! Why?

Post by majiix Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 am

Hi
Today FireFox showed me an error.
When i was using FB i saw a secure connection failed error for 3 times.
Why i see this error?
what is the problem?
Note: I live in iran and about 2 or 3 weeks ago an iranian hacker hacked the diginotar SSL certificates to access gmail accounts of people in iran.
Is there any connection between these two problems?

What should i do?

I wanted to send a picture of this error to show you but i see this message : New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

How can i show u the picture of this problem?
What should i do?

majiix
majiix

Back to top Go down

Facebook SSL error! Why? Empty Re: Facebook SSL error! Why?

Post by Ruby Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by majiix Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Ruby wrote:Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

I still need help to know.
majiix
majiix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down