Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook connect mod

3 posters

Go down

facebook connect mod Empty facebook connect mod

Post by wowbeth Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi. I noticed your board has a working facebook connect button, and was wondering if I may know where I can get it for my phpbb forum. I have a facebook app and a forum, but I can't find a mod for this that is complete, and that works. The last one I tried corrupted my database, and I had to reinstall. Fortunately, I'm still in test with no live members, but hoping that will change very soon. Thank you very much.
wowbeth
wowbeth

Back to top Go down

facebook connect mod Empty Re: facebook connect mod

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

If you use phpBB3, you need to install a mod. Seems like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the only one that still works. Others have been deleted because of Facebook's numerous API changes.

If it doesn't work, I guess it'd be better if you asked the same question in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 am

This topic has been moved from Games and Applications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down