Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page

2 posters

Go down

Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page Empty Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page

Post by QuirkyBaby Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 pm

I have a Business FB Page, and as of several days ago I can no longer post links to my business/ecommerce site (I sell baby carriers and accessories). I don't post more than once or twice a day, and many of my links and posts are information or other stuff of interest to my customer/fan base. In other words, I haven't been spamming or abusing, but now I've totally lost the functionality of my FB page to communicate with my customers.

I've tried reporting this as not spam through the link multiple times, with no change. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get through to Facebook to fix this, I'd really appreciate them!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
QuirkyBaby
QuirkyBaby

Back to top Go down

Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page Empty Re: Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I received an error message saying that a link I want to post has been reported as abusive.

You're seeing this error message because the content that you've attempted to post on the site has already been reported as abusive by other Facebook users. You should be able to edit your account if you do not include the offending text or URLs.

If you believe there is no abusive content on the specific website you are trying to post, unfortunately, the web domain that hosts the website has already been identified as abusive. Facebook does not have control over content that is hosted by particular web domains. To request the removal of abusive web pages that may be hosted by this domain, you will have to contact the specific domain provider.
For more information about prohibited content, please visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section of the Help Center.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page Empty Re: Can't post links to my business/ecommerce page to my business FB Page

Post by QuirkyBaby Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 am

Yep, I'd seen that, but it doesn't help me solve my problem, unfortunately. My host is 3dcart -- not a spam company, but a fairly well known and respected e-commerce host and other shop owners who go through them are not having this problem. My entire website is being blocked. My assumption is that a "fan" of my page clicked the X to report me -- or heck, it could be a competitor. But my host itself is not the issue.

I have not gotten any response at all from Facebook to any of the multiple times I have clicked the link to tell them of the issue, or through any of the other channels I've tried.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to deal with this issue, I'm all ears!
QuirkyBaby
QuirkyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

How have you tried to reach Facebook?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyBaby Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Through their so-called "help" system and through the link that's in the error box that I posted a screenshot of above. If you have any suggestions for how to contact them, I would be grateful, as I have had zero luck so far.
QuirkyBaby
QuirkyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down