Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook iframe page disappeared

3 posters

Go down

Facebook iframe page disappeared Empty Facebook iframe page disappeared

Post by shareef790 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 am

Hi guys,

My facebook page disappeared suddenly : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can only see this if logged into as admin. Any ideas or clues why would this happen? thanks for your help in advance.
shareef790
shareef790
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Facebook iframe page disappeared Empty Re: Facebook iframe page disappeared

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Go to Edit Page => Manage Permissions (Tab) and unmark the "Only admins can see this page" box. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shareef790 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Yes, that is already 'unticked' and other idea? Also I am seeing small message that says - 'Like to see' - what is this? Do you know - may be that is blocking the page to appear? Any help much appreciate

thanks
shareef790
shareef790
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm

I can see your page, though, while logged in and while logged out. Who told you they can't see it?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shareef790 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

I myself can't see right page. For example, I have uploaded the screenshots of the 2 pages I am seeing when logged in as admin and not logged in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (WHEN NOT LOGGED IN AS ADMIN)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (WHEN LOGGED IN, THIS IS THE REAL PAGE AND MUST DISPLAY TO ALL)

appreciate your help thanks
shareef790
shareef790
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

That's because you need to click on the "Like" button in order to see the whole tab. Different content is shown to likers and non-likers.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shareef790 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh ic - thanks for this and how can I change this so that the same page is shown to both likes and non-likers thanks for your help
shareef790
shareef790
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Seems you're using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to create your page.

As that's an external Facebook app, I'm afraid I can't help. You'll have to play around with your settings to see how to remove that feature.

Otherwise, we have a Custom Tabs Shop here at Facebook Forum where you can get custom tabs created from a code or from scratch for really cheap prices. Unlike "iFrames App", you can have your own tab icon and include any type of coding to it. If you're interested, check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shareef790 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Your custom tab solution looks very good I will definitely visit this again but for now I need to the above page asap so that our clients are happy... I really appreciate your help in digging out this issue. I wish you all the best.

thanks
shareef790
shareef790
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:40 pm

This topic has been moved from Photo & Video Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If the OP does not reply within 3 more days, this topic will then be moved to Abandoned.

If you have a similar problem, please create another topic.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down