Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info page showing instead of profile page

2 posters

Go down

Info page showing instead of profile page Empty Info page showing instead of profile page

Post by hobbitfeet Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi, ive been googling to find the answer and came across this forum, I hope someone can help!

My son has just created a facebook account, but when he's on his wall and clicks to view his profile, its his info page that comes up every time. He is unable to view his profile.

Is this a known glitch or has he done something wrong when setting up his account?

Hope someone can advise on how to sort it out!

Thank you!
hobbitfeet
hobbitfeet

Back to top Go down

Info page showing instead of profile page Empty Re: Info page showing instead of profile page

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm

There's nothing wrong with it, that's just the way it works when you've just registered on Facebook. Him and all his Facebook friends will first land on his Info tab during his first month, and then the landing tab should be automatically changed to his Wall.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Info page showing instead of profile page Empty Re: Info page showing instead of profile page

Post by hobbitfeet Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 am

Oh right, thank you! Its just that it didnt seem to be working in the same way as mine does when I was showing him how to navigate round his! Thanks for explaining! Blushed
hobbitfeet
hobbitfeet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down