Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mms photo ended up on facebook, how?

3 posters

Go down

mms photo ended up on facebook, how? Empty mms photo ended up on facebook, how?

Post by oilman400 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 pm

sent some pictures to a friend through MMS and some how the ended up on my facebook page. is t possible for some one to hack my MMS and redirect my photos?
oilman400
oilman400

Back to top Go down

mms photo ended up on facebook, how? Empty Re: mms photo ended up on facebook, how?

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm

oilman400 wrote:sent some pictures to a friend through MMS and some how the ended up on my facebook page. is t possible for some one to hack my MMS and redirect my photos?

One fairly simple answer to the question of hacking is...I suggest that , if the 'whatever- it- is-connects- to- the- internet- in -any- shape- or -form' then it can be hacked as it is on the internet and is open to be hacked ; but please do not ask me' how' as I do not 'do' hacking in any shape or form !!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

mms photo ended up on facebook, how? Empty Re: mms photo ended up on facebook, how?

Post by oilman400 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks Ruby
oilman400
oilman400

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 am

Problem seems to be solved so Moved from Privacy Support to Solved!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down