Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.?

4 posters

Go down

How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.? Empty How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.?

Post by krainert Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 am

How is this done? For example, I'd like to be able to share the films I watch without seeing messages about them on my wall.
krainert
krainert

Back to top Go down

How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.? Empty Re: How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.?

Post by Tim Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 am

krainert wrote: I'd like to be able to share the films I watch without seeing messages about them on my wall..
Do you mean the actual post of the film you share? When you post/share anything (eg. video, link, pictures etc) they are posted to your profile wall, as well as to your friend's news feeds.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.? Empty Re: How do I disable receiving updates from topics I named under arts/ent.?

Post by krainert Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 am

Nope, that's not it. What I mean is, if I add a TV show under arts and entertainment, whenever something is posted on that show's wall, it shows up in my News Feed. How do I prevent this?
krainert
krainert

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

krainert wrote:Nope, that's not it. What I mean is, if I add a TV show under arts and entertainment, whenever something is posted on that show's wall, it shows up in my News Feed. How do I prevent this?
Hover the story with your cursor, click the X button and choose "Hide all posts by [Page]". Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by krainert Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 pm

That did it. Thanks!
krainert
krainert

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 am

Moved from Other Problems to Solved.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down