Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two probs: link my FB status updates to Twitter and get a friend's updates to appear on my news feed again

2 posters

Go down

Two probs: link my FB status updates to Twitter and get a friend's updates to appear on my news feed again Empty Two probs: link my FB status updates to Twitter and get a friend's updates to appear on my news feed again

Post by DesertDiva Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 am

Hi everyone

Please could someone help:

1 I missed the lesson on how to link my FB posts to my Twitter account...

2 Last year my friend Jo's status updates were pi**ing me off so -- somehow -- I managed to "turn them off" so that they don't display on my status updates feed. She's calmed down a whole bunch and I want her status updates to feature again... how do I fix this? She's not on my blocked lists or anything.

If anyone can assist, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks much Happy
DesertDiva
DesertDiva

Back to top Go down

Two probs: link my FB status updates to Twitter and get a friend's updates to appear on my news feed again Empty Re: Two probs: link my FB status updates to Twitter and get a friend's updates to appear on my news feed again

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Hello,

1. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and select the Fanpage you would like to link.

2. Go to your Homepage, scroll down and click on "Edit Options" and type the name the name of your friend in the "Show more" box.

Hope it works.

>>>No feedback for three weeks ; assumed resolved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down