Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook?

3 posters

Go down

Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook? Empty Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook?

Post by fido90 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 pm

I want to know when payment can be used immediately or to wait for credits? If you wait for how long? I just want to register yourself an account. This will not affect my payment?
fido90
fido90

Back to top Go down

Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook? Empty Re: Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook?

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:45 pm

fido90 wrote:I want to know when payment can be used immediately or to wait for credits? If you wait for how long? I just want to register yourself an account. This will not affect my payment?

What exactly are you trying to do on/with Facebook that requires Payment ( I assume of actual money?)?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook? Empty Re: Who bought the loans with a credit card to facebook?

Post by fido90 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 am

With the help of loans, I want to buy things on the farmville
fido90
fido90

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down