Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really need help!Cannot reactivate account

3 posters

Go down

I really need help!Cannot  reactivate account  Empty I really need help!Cannot reactivate account

Post by macayla Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 am

Okay, so about two and a half months ago I deactivated my facebook account. I logged back in, and received a message saying that I was apart of a page that had been reported. I tried to login again, but it says "error, sorry, were fixing it" Or something, and I've tried logging in from a different web browser, computer and a phone. Help please? I would really like my facebook back.

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title ammended to reflect actual need of poster)
macayla
macayla

Back to top Go down

I really need help!Cannot  reactivate account  Empty Re: I really need help!Cannot reactivate account

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

macayla wrote:Okay, so about two and a half months ago I deactivated my facebook account. I logged back in, and received a message saying that I was apart of a page that had been reported. I tried to login again, but it says "error, sorry, were fixing it" Or something, and I've tried logging in from a different web browser, computer and a phone. Help please? I would really like my facebook back.
What message did you get about a Page being reported?

Are the devises you are using to access Facebook known to Facebook ...if not you will get blocked !!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I really need help!Cannot  reactivate account  Empty Re: I really need help!Cannot reactivate account

Post by macayla Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 am

It just said 'a page you were apart of has been reported and deleted, you know that you're not meant to be apart of something that includes harassing or bullying people.'

Or something like that.

And yes, the devices I was using were known to facebook.
macayla
macayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down