Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get that facebook send an email to each group member

2 posters

Go down

How to get that facebook send an email to each group member Empty How to get that facebook send an email to each group member

Post by pajariperro Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 am

I found in the Internet that:
Group Notifications. All members can click “Edit Notifications” on the Group Page to turn on or off email notifications from that specific Group. They can also select whose actions generate both email notifications and in-Facebook notifications which appear as red counts on the globe icon in Facebook’s top navigation bar. For granular control over exactly which actions generate notifications, user can go to Account->Account Settings->Notifications.

I don't find "Edit Notifications" in my group neither in any member account. I need that each group member receive an email each time anyone write on the group wall. Well, I´m unable to make somthing so easy, and I'm looking for a solution for weeks.. Thaaaaanks

Moved from Groups to Facebook support groups
pajariperro
pajariperro

Back to top Go down

How to get that facebook send an email to each group member Empty Re: How to get that facebook send an email to each group member

Post by Tim Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello,

You can change the notification settings by clicking on the 'Edit Settings' button, located near the top right of a Facebook group. On the box that appears you can change your notification preferences for that group, including email notifications.

Each individual member can select their own notification settings however; you cannot require that all group members receive email notifications each time, unless of course they all opt to do so
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down