Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?

2 posters

Go down

Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?  Empty Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?

Post by socializer Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I have a private (actually 'secret' by facebook's terminology) group on facebook. It is for our home poker group.

I have a web page (outside of FB) that I refer players to for their 'stats' - this is a page that they refer to often.

I'd like to be able to show this outside web page in my secret FB group.

I don't want to have to email the outside link to anyone (or post the link).

How can I do this?

I'm new to all this stuff and couldn't find ANY info on using iframes within groups.

Thanks very much for any advice, tips, links, or help!!
socializer
socializer
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?  Empty Re: Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?

Post by socializer Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I should say that I'm not interested in setting up a 'fan page' or anything outside of our FB group due to privacy concerns. It must all be kept completely private.

socializer
socializer
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?  Empty Re: Can I use iframes within a facebook GROUP?

Post by Tim Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately external web pages cannot be integrated with groups, short of posting the link on the group page wall. Fan page tabs can do this but groups don't support those at this time.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down