Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, something went wrong.

4 posters

Go down

Sorry, something went wrong.   Empty Sorry, something went wrong.

Post by Sadlilbunny Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 pm

I tried to log into Facebook yesterday and since then I keep getting the same message when i try to log in

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

Is it possible to fix or what? I've reported it to Facebook but haven't gotten anything back Please help
Sadlilbunny
Sadlilbunny

Back to top Go down

Sorry, something went wrong.   Empty Re: Sorry, something went wrong.

Post by Sadlilbunny Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Some one please help
Sadlilbunny
Sadlilbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 pm

May I remind you that double posting isn't allowed unless separated by 24 hours.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadlilbunny Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm

I found out what happen its cuz my facebook got lock by them for something that was posted thank you for your help though
Sadlilbunny
Sadlilbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lwithdiamonds Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

[code]In July, when trying to log into my account on my desktop, I kept getting an error: "Sorry, something went wrong." "We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." I thought it was a password issue, so I said that I forgot my password and reset it. It let me reset it, and I got an email notification of the reset. However, as soon as I entered the new password, I got the same error message, "Sorry, something went wrong."

I tried logging in on my phone, but I got a pop-up to enter a verification code. I got the code, and I entered it...and then I was told FB was unavailable. I tried logging in on different computers (PC and Mac), different browsers, and phones. I tried resetting my password, changing my email, verifying my account, getting friends to verify me, etc...basically, all the troubleshooting for account access.
I get the same error.
Each time, I'd go through the steps, enter the secret information or codes, get the opportunity to reset password, and then the same old error message would reappear!

I was so frustrated I created a new account. I've been using that new account, under a different email, since then. Last night, I went to the page of my old account, using my new account log in. I reported the old account, saying it was me, but that I couldn't access it.

This am, when I tried to access FB on my phone, I got an error message about FB not being available. I went to my laptop, and I was asked to verify who I was, allowing my IP address to reveal my location. I confirmed. I was thanked for verifying my id, and I was told I was successful.

Then, I tried to log in to my new account, and the same old Sorry error message came back! I tried my old account, same error message! I tried changing passwords--I get the email notification, but when I enter it, I get the Sorry error message. If I enter an incorrect password, I'm told it's the wrong password, so I know this is NOT a password issue.

I am at my wit's end trying to figure out this bug! I've reported it to FB, but I don't know what else to do! Please help! Now both my accounts are locked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lwithdiamonds on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more info.)
lwithdiamonds
lwithdiamonds
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down